Monday 9 January 2012
Strangers with memories Posted at 21:16 0 comments (+)
Have not been blogging much because.... I've no idea.

Maybe because i started working (hahaha but today is only my 2nd day!) or maybe i was just too lazy. So yeah, some updates!



  • My left ear is STILL hurting as i'm typing. Been almost 2 weeks sigh :( Finally went to the Doc on Sunday.. The doc said my ear got infected which means.. no more swimming for me till my ear is fully healed. Forgot to ask him why my ear hurts a lot more at night :/ The pain from my ear + headache + overthinking = insomnia. I'm either going to die of fatigue or die of pain. Serious.

  • JB trip with Wong was really fun!! Omg we should really go there more often! Bought 4 tops, 3 dresses and spammed Twister fries + Auntie Anne's pretzels + Starbucks cuz things were cheaper. Hahaha.

  • Currently working at Mediacorp! 

  • Working with Mel Chong the noob!
    Saw like.. 5 celebs on the first day of work. Here's 2 of them, haha.

    Used to find admin work enjoyable bcuz you don't have to perspire & you get to sit. Not that working at mediacorp is boring but it's really not the kind of job that i like. Having said that, my workplace is really cool! My office is just right beside the radio stations and i get to see DJs at work every day! I really love the way they speak & the way they carry themselves.. I mean, i don't need to speak like them. I just need to have more confidence in myself.. which brings me to my next point. 
    • CAPITALMALL ACCEPTED ME! YAY!
      The story: Went for capitalmall's interview, had to study for it (somewhat like a promoter job) and i was told to do a short introduction + role play. Thought it went well & was really hoping to get the job ($10/h!!!) A few days later, no one contacted me. Was obviously disappointed & decided to work at Mediacorp. Went for MC's interview. Got in. And 2 days later, i checked my emails & found that it was flooded with emails from capitalmall saying that i got accepted & they needed my contact number, LOL. Had to choose between CM ($8.50/h instead of $10 now!) & MC ($6.50/h) again. F I N A L L Y decided on Capitalmall and collected the uniform. Gonna start work on Monday! It'll really be a good chance for me to learn how to present myself better.. But PLEASE PLEASE visit me guys I'll be working alone :(

      Will be at Funan IT mall (11.30-5) and Clarke quay (6.30-8.30) on Monday! Free membership + goodiebag so come look for me!
    • Celebrated Meiqi's birthday yesterday and I really feel so fortunate to have them for the past.. 11 years. :') More about it when pictures are up! 
    Awfully tired even though it's only 9.43pm... NO INSOMNIA TONIGHT PLEASE, I NEED TO HAVE A PROPER REST :(

    x

    Was really surprised to receive that from you last night. It came just in time when i was about to give up on us. You. You're really pretty special, huh. :) 
     photo c77f881f-b1c7-4456-b5db-41b69a650a2c_zps9ef445f2.jpg
    About
    Amelia, 21, Marketing and Corporate Communication student in SMU and I'm kinda funny. Hehe.

    Instagram
    Archive
    December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 July 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 December 2014 February 2015
    Nuffnang
    Credits
    Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.