Monday 11 November 2013
POPPY LOPPY Posted at 09:42 0 comments (+)
This was during recess week - made my day :) 

And on Thursday, I met my girls for dinner at d'Good cafe. 

When we were deciding where to meet: 
Me: Plaza Sing food court plz i'm trying to save money
Them: Meet at holland v!!
Me: Huh cafes or restaurants? Holland v ex :( 
Them: Holland v coffee shop lah, the tzechar not bad 
Me: All the way to Holland to have tzechar?? Ok lorrrr 

In the end, we settled for dinner at d'Good cafe because I was too lazy to walk to the hawker centre and I didn't want to perspire, lol. Got seats at the balcony and it was a damn good place to chill :) 

Shared eggs benny with Fel while Wong & Qi shared cabonara. It was so good T_T 
Fel'z green tea latte!! Best I've ever tried. My latte was kinda ~meh~
 After dinner: 
"Ame you want cupcakes?"
"Huh you mean walk to Plain Vanilla to get them now? Don't want lah, lazy" (I really just wanted to nua and chill that day after my insanity workout hahaha)
"No, we have them here. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE"

LOL. MY FRIENDS HAHAHAHA
I really didn't expect it at all 'cuz Wong & Qi came for the surprise celebration that Pl organized & Fel came to my place at 12am on my birthday. The reason was that we didn't get to celebrate together as a clique.. So touched, I love y'all T_T 
Headed to Starbucks after because they wanted to get the butterbeer latte. And I got them to get a tumbler for me since they were "celebrating" my birthday HAHAHAH #badfriend #itsokiknowyouallstillloveme 
The tumbler came with a free drink & we somehow told the barista that we want non-fat milk + no whipped cream 3 times. 
1) I said it when I ordered
2) Qi reminded the barista 'cuz she thought i didn't say it 
3) Fel asked, "eh did y'all say no cream and non-fat?" & the barista overheard
And this was the result. HAHAHAHAH 

Awesome day out and I really can't wait to meet them this Sat again to celebrate Fel'z birthday!! :) 

---
Yesterday (Sunday): Mugging away in School~ coffee in my new tumbler ^^ 

 There was a miscomm and Daddy waited about an hour for me to have dinner together T_T 
Baskin Robbins from the Sister 'cuz she's working there! And nope I didn't eat it haha. My family shared this with a bag of chips at around 1am yesterday? They're all gna gain weight lorr
Despite having 3 hours of sleep, I managed to cook (swear i was doing it with my eyes half closed) hehe. Gonna have it for lunch later! Tofu, veggies, carrot, mushrooms and my dope chilli sauce. ^^ 

---
My loots from iHerb that came last week! 
0 cal chocolate syrup, the dope chilli sauce, healthy cereal (no more sugary cereal, like banana nut crunch) & natural nut butters. HEALTHY HEALTHY.

Also, mummy got me a blender and bread maker recently, which means I'll be able to have more shakes and bake wholemeal bread! I guess it's a good thing that I'm cooking and preparing my meals more often 'cuz i get to save $$, eat cleaner and uhm, a form of housewife training HAHA. 

Ok bai!! 
 photo c77f881f-b1c7-4456-b5db-41b69a650a2c_zps9ef445f2.jpg
About
Amelia, 21, Marketing and Corporate Communication student in SMU and I'm kinda funny. Hehe.

Instagram
Archive
December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 July 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 December 2014 February 2015
Nuffnang
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.