Tuesday 4 March 2014
When I was 16 Posted at 14:26 0 comments (+)
The ONE thing I wish I knew when I was 16:
Confidence is key
Btw, I looked so young and adorable right ^^ 

Back in secondary school days, I would try different ways to lose weight & discuss it with Chirp on MSN. Chatting with her on MSN for HOURS used to be common and most of the time, we would talk till the next morning & go to school without sleep. And be dead in class together hahaha. Mel used to go, "You all siao ah. Got so much to talk about meh" It's true.

We were in the same class (for 4 years, oh good old days) and after school, we would chill/ do homework/ watch dramas at Mel's place together or head to Chirp's to cook pasta for lunch (creamy creamy sauce, slurppps and then whine about how fattening it is) and chat on MSN after we get home. 

Epic moment #1: When we were 14 (I think), Mel/Chirp told us excitedly in school that Vanessa Hudgens' nude pictures got posted online. Back then, we were very into High School Musical thanks to Mel (OH ZAC EFRON~~), so we agreed to google about it after school at Mel's place. (No smartphones then)
Hahaha & when we went into her room ...
"I think we should lock the door. Just in case." 
"Huh why? What do we have to hide?" - MAJOR LOL I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO SAID THIS
"What if her maid/bro/mum walks in?! What would they think?"
We closed the browser almost immediately aft we saw the censored pictures (yez, really censored) cuz we felt guilty hahaha omg thinking about this incident makes me laugh all the time.
The Five then - when we were 15~
 The Five now 
Taken on Sunday when we celebrated May's birthday at Mel's place! Still our favorite hangout place :) Lots of laughter as usual. AI SI NI MEN.

Okay, I got distracted. The above has nothing to do with confidence, LOL. Mmmm back then I used to be very sensitive and insecure. Whenever someone commented on how tall i am, i would think that the person is indirectly calling me big sized. 
S e r i o u s l y, ame? You've wasted so many years of your life being unsatisfied with yourself. No more okay, NO MORE.
Here's a quote before I go,
"You need to live with utmost confidence, or else you'll lose again, and then losing becomes a habit."
 photo c77f881f-b1c7-4456-b5db-41b69a650a2c_zps9ef445f2.jpg
About
Amelia, 21, Marketing and Corporate Communication student in SMU and I'm kinda funny. Hehe.

Instagram
Archive
December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 July 2012 September 2012 October 2012 November 2012 December 2012 January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 December 2014 February 2015
Nuffnang
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.